Kill Without Shame

Kill Without Shame - Alexandra Ivy ~NetGalley provided an ARC for this book.~

Book two of ARES Security. Lucas St. Clair, the negotiator of the group. He is one suave guy, and i liked him when he was introduced on the first book. What I wasn't expecting, was a man so in love with a woman from his past that it carries thru the pages of the book.

I wanted to read this book again, just to feel loved by this guy. His devotion was something that i wasn't expecting from him. As I read the, his feeling was so overwhelming that I can't get over the fact that he left the girl to protect her.

Mia, however, is the typical normal girl-in-love-with-rich-boy phase. However, for both of them, it was true. She unconsciously tried to please Lucas' mother, hence the separation. And yet, how one forget what true love is?

I want to say this is a Cinderella type of story, but it is not. If their past came to thru, then it will be. But fate had other plans.

The shaping of the characters are good. The way each parts of the past was brought up came in beautifully. With each revelation come the product from it.

Ms. Alexandra Ivy, weaves a story that ensnares and captivates her readers. May it be in Paranormal Romance or Romantic Suspense. You will definitely be left breathless up until the last page of the book.

I look forward to book three of this series.