Her Perfect Mate

Her Perfect Mate - Paige Tyler This is the first full book of the X-Op Series. This is also the first time that I read a book from this author.

My verdict?

Action packed, exciting, and sweetly romantic!

From the prologue to the epilogue of the book was written in a very nice way. The characters were so developed. I love how the each of them met Landon. Yes, Clayne is a ass, but well, he has his issues, and having read numerous books about shifter, I can understand where he is coming from. Even how Declan was introduce along with the rest of the shifter team was really good.

The attraction between Landon and Ivy was so explosive. Not the BOOM type, but more of the OH MAN type. As partners they are not allowed to have a relationship, then again, with them being attracted to one another, it is a different ball game. I was kinda anxious that it will go sour, but it did not. They way the lines were written, the thoughts of each of them was narrated you can feel the frustration but you can also feel the need to be with each other.

I fell in love with Landon, when he brought her coffee, and laugh when the blue strings was tossed. But the best part for me would be how he treated Ivy. The lines that he said was so sweet that I want to have a Landon for me. Alas, he is just a fictional person.

Ivy. now, this is one BA woman, and yet the softness of a heart is there. The contrast between the two was so well mixed. Being a woman doing a man's job is not easy, but having shifter genes...man.

Over all, as the first book, we are given something to look forward to. Not just the how the over all plot but also the rest of the characters individual HEA.

As I write this review, I am on the 3rd chapter of the second book Her Lone Wolf. And My country was mentioned! ~Yes, I am from the Philippines. And yep, flights do get delayed...so..that is that.

Again, Ms. Tyler, Good work! Looking forward to read the rest of your books.