Rocked by Love

Rocked by Love - Christine Warren If you love movies, this book was the best movie related lines that I read!

The amount of humor, and the way the book was written that I had to stop myself from laughing out loud in some parts! The way the movie lines was inserted per scene was so appropriate that if you are familiar with the movie and the lines you would wonder why. I so love the Star Wars line!

The story itself was also good. The way the flow of the story was narrated to the involvement of the people from the past book. It was such a nice flow that each of the book, there was an explanation on how and why they came to be. For some it my seem redundant,but if you read any of the book, you would be able to understand how it happen. I especially love the mating story.

As for the personality of the characters they were so good that I find myself smiling on how each of them dealt with the situation at hand. The love story between had the right of romance considering what was happening around them. I so love the part with the cat and the bouncy ball.

All in all, this is one of my favorite in this series. I would re read it again in the near future.

A five star for this amazing and wonderful book!