Love Thy Enemy (romantic suspense) (Red Stone Security Series Book 13)

Love Thy Enemy (romantic suspense) (Red Stone Security Series Book 13) - Katie Reus I would like to thank NetGalley and Ms. Katie Reus for giving me a chance to read this book.

I never thought that I would read this series, but heck, I read it in seven days. Yes, seven days. Two books each day…I had trouble with one of them, but I was able to catch up with the characters in the book.

Ms. Reus once again wowed us on the plot of this book. The simplicity and the combination of two stories made it a really good read. I was expecting something dramatic, but the way the series was written gave me a very good idea how one family cares for the people who works for them.

I like how Viktor’s character was molded. BA at the same time the hint of sweetness underneath that rough façade. The overwhelming protectiveness is one of the most noticeable thing about all of the men in this series. And the with him, if I will rate it from one to ten, It would be eleven. Given the way he was brought up, that is one of the factors of his attitude towards Dominique. And I find that really swoon worthy.

Dominique, on the other hand, was the kind of woman, who had one heck of a hard life. For her, the apple does not fall far from the tree. And Viktor being the son of a mobster, people would automatically assume he is cut from the same cloth. But he was not, and from that point on, everything came into perspective. Then love took root and it grew.

The side story of the book was also, a very good way to let the two brothers have their own HEA at the same time. It gave readers a chance to satisfy their romantic heart. I, for one, was kinda expecting it would not push through, but in the end. It was so beautifully sewn together.

Ms. Reus way of writing is simple, yet the meaning of each stories are given to the most romantic line and the way each of the alpha men acts on how they are describes gives us that swoon factor that we need.

I look forward to read the next book in this series.