Buried and Shadowed

Buried and Shadowed - Alexandra Ivy, Carrie Ann Ryan This is the 3rd book of the Branded series of two of my favorite author. And I must say, things are starting to heat up!

Buried ~ is one good story. The way the three people in the book did their best to ignore one another left a sour taste in my mouth though. Pack dynamics and such, I still did not like that it took a one of the, to get hurt before they got their s*** together. I understand where each of them is coming from, but the way they tried to avoid the elephant in the room was a bit too much for me. I do love, how they were able to be with each other. But still… The ending was really good though. I am hoping for more mating that will happen now that the doors of the compound are open.

Shadowed ~ I love this one. Sinclair is one of the reasons why I like the series. The way he was introduced was something and I was so happy that he finally got his HEA. And man oh man! Mira is the perfect mate for him. I love Mira’s personality! I mean wow!! There are no words that I can use to describe how much their story was written.

Over all, it was a really wonderful story to read. The continuity from book one to the newest book is there, and I liked that finally the truth is finally out. I can still feel my anger when I read book one. How the children were branded because they are different. It hurts so much.

The question is…now that the truth is out . . how will the people react? I hope that the next book ~ if there will be one ~ will show us how humans will treat the shifters that saved their lives.