I Dream of Dragons (Boston Dragons)

I Dream of Dragons (Boston Dragons) - Ashlyn Chase I would like to thank SOURCEBOOKS Casablanca and Ashlyn Chase with the help of NetGalley for a chance to read this book.

I loved the opening of the book, the opening was really nice and I was thinking that it would be a quick read, but I was wrong.

The numbers of characters was a bit too much. I got lost just trying to keep track on whose-who. I had to remember are just secondary, but still i had to back read a couple of times just to place the name and the kind of paranormal they are.

Even though that is the case, it was such an entertaining book. I would find myself laughing at certain moments in the books. They way the over plot was made was really cool. Especially the modern muses. Yup, i agree with mother nature on why she needed modern muse.

I love the lines in the book. It was a toss up between being totally sappy and sweet and totally hilarious. I would clearly want a dragon like Roy.

Great read! I hope to read the next book! I hope it's going to be one of the cousins!