Sacrificed to the Dragon: Boxed Set (A BBW Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance) (Stonefire Dragons Book 1) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing I was able to read this book because it when on sale at Amazon. I love dragons so, I grabbed the chance to buy it.

Steamy, hot, funny and swoon worthy. Those are the words I can describe this book. The delivery was very smooth and the way it was written was very straightforward. I like how each of the scene transition shifted, the glimpse of the previous dialogue was a wonder way to let the readers know where the thoughts of the character started and ended.

Tristan MacLeod, very typical alpha-male; also a very typical dragon attitude. I love how he changed through out the whole book. It made shows that, with the right circumstances anyone can change as long as they are open about it.

Melanie Hall, she is not the opposite, but rather she is one of those alpha-females that knows how to fight for what she believes in. The way her character was shaped was perfect for Tristan. Especially her devotion for her family.

Their struggles were plain, but it does happen. I love how they handle those. With guts and sheer stubbornness. Not many would agree with me but my POV is that.

All in all, Sacrificed to the Dragon, is one of the best dragon shifter book that I have read; and I cannot wait to read the next book in the series.