Caedmon Wolves ~ A Wolf Shifter Paranormal Romance 6-Book Collection

Caedmon Wolves ~ A Wolf Shifter Paranormal Romance 6-Book Collection - Ambrielle Kirk, Amber Ella Monroe I was able to buy this six book collection free from Amazon. It was really a good deal.

I liked how the stories was connected to each other. At the same time, the level of conflicts were a mite to much. Who would have thought past transgressions would be carried to the present. Reviewing each book would take time, so I'll do this a whole.

From book one to the last book of this collection we are given the lives of the Caedmon Pack, from how their Alpha rises, to the discovery of the Alpha's half sister. There are disruptions., but at the end of the last book, the Alpha of the opposing side was able to have a good working relationship with the Caedmon pack. Given that one of the Alpha's half sibling is the mate of the other pack. That settles everything.

There are facets in this series that are a mite different from the rest of the PNR books that I have read. But all in all it was a really good read.

I was able to find the 7th book of the series, but the verdict is still not in considering it was written in first person view. As for now, i am reading another shifter book. A wolf and a dragon. Different authors but great stories.

For this book, I would give it 4 stars.