Healed by the Dragon: Boxed Set (Parts #1-4, A Scottish Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance) (Stonefire Dragons Boxed Book 3) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing From the moment Finn and Ara met on during the events of book two, there was a definite spark between the two. And I was really happy when she accepted the invitation to be in Lochguard Clan. As is I was not able to read the book between this series and book 2.

I love how Finn handles Ara. The cockiness, arrogance, dominance combined with his tenderness and love for her was really touching. There were moments when in I wanted to laugh out loud with his antics and lines, but when you read his reasons for it you will definitely fall in love with him.

Arabella, now, she was a bit a recluse during book 1, that we can understand. As the series progress, so did she. I love how she interacts with the Finn, she was able to handle his personality without emasculating him. Yes, there were moments, but it was so nicely put.

The way both POV was written was really good. I never got tired reading them. I hope to read the rest of the series. I just hope that i would be able to look for the books...or maybe, I can find a credit card so i can buy the books in Amazon...